Palais des Nations, Geneva: building A, room IX (3rd floor)
Discussion about the "Humanitarian Call for Action" launched by Germany and France on April 1st 2019 in New York, during the joint Security Council presidency, and the ways to improve the protection of humanitarian aid workers in conflict zones.
- Michael von Ungern-Sternberg - German Ambassador to the UN in Geneva
- François Rivasseau - French Ambassador to the UN in Geneva
- Helen Durham - Director of International Law and Policy, ICRC
- Mike Ryan - Director of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme
- Beatrice Godefroy - Director Europe, Center for Civilians in Conflict
- Hichem Khdadhraoui - Director of Operations, Geneva Call
- Duncan McLean - Senior researcher, MSF Switzerland
Moderation: Ben Parker - Journalist, The New Humanitarian
For more information and to register, please click here.